10/18 (first day back from Fall break)
- Complete, detailed draft of outline due.
- First draft of abstract due. Feedback from Advisor by
- First draft of introduction due.
- Revised outline due.
Week of 11/15
- Thesis talk. ~20 minute status report/physics talk
for faculty and interested students.
- Final outline due.
- Revised introduction due.
- Draft of ~20 additional pages (beyond intro) due.
Figures and tables count to page total if directly
relevant to new text.
- Feedback from advisor and assigned assigned faculty
reader by end of finals.
- First complete draft due to advisor and assigned
reader. Must address all points of outline, and include
all figures and tables in some form.
- Reader and advisor provide written comments (and box
of chocolates) by 2/14.
- Final thesis due. Theses are bound and mailed to